Kay's Quilt Shop is pleased to be hosting a 4-Series IQ and My Design Center Event! These one-day events will provide you with the opportunity to learn from people who passionately sew and embroider every day! Each class will come with a USB loaded with all finished designs and printable instructions with added addendums that will make completing each project much easier! (Only available for attendees!)
Each one-day event is $99 – this includes the USB loaded with designs and instructions for you to take home, the addendums, and lunch! If you register for all 4 one-day events at the same time, you get the 4th event FREE! To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number – we will contact you for further information – or stop in and see us!
This event is OPEN to ALL Babylock Solaris & Destiny Owners, and ALL Brother Luminaire & Dream Machine Owners – NO MATTER WHERE YOU PURCHASED YOUR MACHINE!
Register for all 4 TODAY to save your seat!
Thursday, August 15, 10am-4pm – Fancy Fills & Shapes
Tuesday, September 24, 10am-4pm – Simply Scanning
Thursday, October 17, 10am-4pm – In the Hoop Fun
Thursday, November 14, 10am-4pm – Applique & Beyond
Volume 1: FANCY FILLS & SHAPES
This one-day event will take you step-by-step through six projects all using the Fancy Fills and Shapes in IQ/My Design Center!
What You'll Learn:
• Converting IQ/MDC Shapes into stitch types and fills
• Image properties and assigning different outlines and fills
• Working with saved outline function and the stippling fill
• Combining shapes in IQ/MDC to create one-of-a-kind embroidery designs
VOLUME 1 – Fancy Fills & Shapes Supply List (Thursday, August 15)
• Machine (please provide Model when registering)
• Stylus and/or Sensor Pen
• Mouse and mouse pad, if you prefer over stylus (wireless mouse will NOT work)
• Power Cord
• Please have all upgrades installed on Destiny and Dream Machine prior to class
• 3-Ring Binder for handouts
• Pencil/Pen and notebook for notes